Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old man "insert last name here"


Reading Nick's post on ATR inspired me to post up this picture. This is my father outside Hewlett High School on Long Island in 1965. That was his aqua blue '64 1/2 Mustang. My dad used to walk around school in black suits and black sunglasses - 15 years before The Blues Brothers. So you can imagine finding old photo's, talking to his buds from school, and hearing my mom's stories (they were high school sweet hearts) that I look up to him quite a bit.

There's a lot of cool parents out there. I know Eddies dad is a wild one to this day. One of the last times I saw him he was getting buck nutty on a jet ski that would make Kenny Powers jealous.

Cheers to the good ol' dad's out there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure nick did that write up on ATR

    -Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gpa helped design that mustang son why u think its so classic

    ReplyDelete