Thursday, June 16, 2011

Don't take this shit too seriously...


That was what I remember hearing from Jason and/or Nick the first time I walked into the ATR garage a few months ago. To tell you the truth I don't know which one of them said it, but then again they're pretty much the same person... Kidding of course. I bring it up b/c I see people (myself included) getting worked up about motorboppers sometime. It's cool and all, but it's just not worth getting stressed out about. My bike wasn't running and I was pissed, now it's running and I'm stoked. But who know's how long that'll last. My luck probably 12 hours. Shit goes up and down. Just like them roads you travel on. Up and down, or maybe what a nice girl does when she thinks you've bought her enough gin and tonics. Speaking of which, Titty Tuesdays are whatever. If that's the reason anyone comes to this blog I can direct you to a few of my chosen favorites on this disgusting thing called the world wide web. We'll put 'em up every now and then, but it ain't the focus, ya feel? End rant. Insert random photo's meow.


1 comment:

  1. bingo, you guys rule at what you're doin, keep doin it!

    ReplyDelete