Friday, June 24, 2011

TGI Mutha Fuckin' Friday


Words can't describe how happy I am right now. I am currently sitting in a tiny office at probably the most self inflicting hair pulling/eye gauging freelance gig I have ever worked at. And in a couple of hours I will walk out of here for the last time and officially be on vacation. But the best part about all of this, is tomorrow morning I get to roll out with my friends on motorcycles to Born Free 3 where I will win this 1947 Knucklehead. Following that I will ride it to North Carolina with Pinzon and Al. After that I will bust a big louie up to Michigan to see my friends and family. And after all that I will take the northern pass back to California. While most of that is true, and some of it is hopeful, all of it is good. Life is good. Go get some life.

No comments:

Post a Comment